The program is based on strong business planning concepts using a strategic framework focused on four strong elements; relationship development, resource creation, cash flow management, and contingency planning.
Risk identification and management Realistic Financial Planning Strategic Marketing Business Growth Planning
Through the duration of this course you will work closely with our certified instructor to develop a business plan that will increase success in your business venture.
- Regulations and legalities of starting a business
- How to identify your target market
- How to evaluate your business idea
- How to develop feasible marketing
- How to connect with lenders, insurance agents, as well as other professionals
- How to create financial projects How to articulate your sales plan
February 26 – April 9
Mondays from 6-9pm
General Public: $350
*A company that has more than one representative gets the second at $175