- Make effective proposals for your customers.
- Estimate your costs based on cost drivers, overhead and projection break-even.
- Negotiate contracts and change orders with your clients. Evaluate and respond to government RFP’s and BID’s (Basics)
- How to make effective proposals for your clients
- How to estimate costs based on cost factors, overheads and break-even point
- How to negotiate contracts and order change with your client
- Evaluate and respond to government RFP and offers (basic).
- How to evaluate and respond to the BID’s request for proposals
October 31st -November 14th, Wednesdays 6pm – 9pm
General Public: $199
Alumni and Clients: $159