The Multicultural Entrepreneurial Institute, Incorporated offers bookkeeping, taxation and payroll services. Our Chief Solutions Officer, Nelson Soler is a Quickbooks Certified Online and Desktop ProAdvisor, and he is registered to represent taxpayers in front of the IRS as he holds an Enrolled Agent Credential.
We are registered with the Internal Revenue Service to provide electronic filing services. We are also a Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA) for Individual Tax Identification Numbers. As a CAA we will certify copies of your original documents without the need of sending your original documentation to the IRS for processing.
We can assist you with:
- Amendments and Corrections from other tax preparers
- Filing forms income taxation forms for the Wisconsin Department of Revenue and the Internal Revenue Service
- Assist you with problem resolution
We start by educating our clients with Quickbooks and Basic Accounting. After learning the correct accounting process, as a client you decide what level of service you require from us. We can assist you with:
- Setting your Chart of Accounts
- Inventory and Depreciation Calculations
- Setting up your Payroll Systems
- Running your Payroll and submitting your tax reports and payments
- Balancing your Accounts Monthly or Quarterly
- Manage your General Journal Entries
- Produce Financial Statements