This course focuses on providing a solid base of practical accounting principles and processes that a small business should put in place for success.
Participants will be introduced to QuickBooks® which will reinforce the skills that each individual will learn throughout this class.
The final outcome of this course will result in each student developing the skills necessary to succeed in Financial Accounting.
- How to apply accounting terminology and concepts
- The importance of accounting systems for small businesses
- A good basic record keeping system for your business
- How to understand taxes and payroll
- How to understand financial statements from the lender and management perspective
- A basic understanding of the Quickbooks® software
Call us at 414-383-4633 for new dates!
We also take this training to you, if you have 6 or more individuals interested, please call us.
General Public: $199
Nelson Soler, MBA. MS , EDFP, EA