Learn to use this popular computerize accounting program by setting up a company hands-on, from start to finish. Participants will learn how to work with lists, chart of accounts, invoicing, payments, bank reconciliation, and more!
This hands-on workshop is designed for small business owners and managers who are new Quickbooks users or are considering using it in a small business.
Start Date: April 25th, 2022
End Date: May 16th, 2022
Every Monday. From 6 PM – 8 PM.
- How to use the reporting functions of quickbooks®
- How to handle credit and accounts receivable
- How to enter fixed assets and depreciation expenses
- How to reconcile your bank account
- How to manage, calculate and pay payroll taxes and/ or self-employment
- How to connect with Quickbooks® bank cards and/ or bank accounts
- How to use adjustment entries in the program
- How to book a loan
- How to close an accounting cycle
Call us at 414-383-4633 for our current schedule.
General Public: $199